.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Management 4330 Research Paper Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Management 4330 - Research Paper ExampleThis strengthens my confidence to depute the best in my kick the bucket as well as offering encouragement to improve my skills. I rank among the top as compared to other students who undertook this exercise. being in the first quartile did not surprise me as I am aware of my positive abilities affecting my work and those around me.My capability of organizing people concord to their skills is on the higher side. I know how to assign roles to different people according to how well they can perform them. Identifying the areas they are competent in as well as their strengths and weaknesses. This is among my strong points that make a competent manager. Secondly, is that I am able to generate multiple solutions for solving a problem rather than depending on just one way of tackling a problem. I take time to go through the best solutions for a problem after perusal it rather than just offering one temporary solutions that will only be short term .However, the above data shows areas that I need to improve on. I take this positively as this is a way of improving myself in how I work and relate with other people. I use too many a(prenominal) positive comments even where negative comments are of essence. This is can be an encouragement for some people might to take advantage of the situation and present inferior work because they know they will not get negative comments (Lussier 60). I should tell it like it is and give negative comments where necessary. This will make people work hard and present quality work as nobody wants to look like a failure in his or her job.Another area I need to improve on according to this survey is encouraging people to develop their strengths rather than just overcoming weaknesses. This way people will be unconditional in the decisions they make, and also improve on the quality of their skills.Compared to other associates, my skills of good

No comments:

Post a Comment