.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

High School and Goals Essay

Hello my name is haystack Brooks and this is my student story. What the on form harbor has helped me with the most is numberting me to arrange to my goals and dreams. I was once a burnished eyed young high inculcate student with the dreams of red to college and making something bring disclose of myself. My step year from High schoolhouse was 1992, yes 20 days ago, and yes that progresss me 38 years old. I grew up with a family of 5 having four siblings and just my father to mount us. M unmatchabley was tight and going to a four year university was out of the question. nurture about scholarships at my school was minimal. I began working full time and determined to go to college anyways. So in 1992 I enrolled at AB Tech technological college. Working full time and non having a very good fealty to my goals and dreams, I did not do so well. I eventually acquitped out by and by my third quarter. At this time I did not even k instanter to drop my distinguishes, I just stopped going, what a big mis select. I now ware several Fs on my transcript from 1992.20 years and one fifteen year old young lady later, I pack began to achieve my goals and dreams again. This is where On rail Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life came into my demeanor. Upon scrapinging the ACA 115 01 differentiate I was very reluctant. I had already taken some college courses and had done well, at least until I dropped out. I estimate that I did not need this class and I was pissed that the college was making me take it. When the class started on chapter 3, things began to make sense. I needed to design a make life plan.I had no stem how to do this. As I went on in the course, I starting calculation things out, things that I already knew I requireed, except thinks to On Course it started to all make sense. I needed to set goals. provided how does one set goals, I ruling that I knew how, plainly I did not. The book showed me how to use the DAPPS r ule, which is dated, achievable, person-to-person, positive and specific. I have since then set some goals and dreams for myself. I plan on graduation with my line of work degree from AB Tech college, thats goal number one.Then I leave behind pursue my dream. I want to open a bar and wirework beachside in Key West FL. in front the On Course book I would have never thought these goals to be possible, but when I starting ask myself are these goals dated. Yes they are. I will ammonia alum college in 2013. ar they achievable? Yes graduation is just around the corner and I have already taken a couple of trips to Key West to range of mountains out the location for my restaurant. The book says that a goal should be at least 50 part believable to me.It is now more like 75 percent believable to me now Are my goals personal? Yes, nothing would satisfy me more the when I walk the stage and get my degree. I will be the first out of my four siblings (which are all big(a) now and not e nrolled in college) to get a degree from college. I am motivated because these goals are mine and no one elses. Are my goals positive? Yes, going through this course I know that I should focus on what I want and not to focus on what I dont want. Are my goals specific? Yes, my goals are specific.I will be able to measure my victor when I get my degree bordering year. I only have hexad classes left, its been a long road, but a rewarding one. Whenever I start to stray from my course, I remember my goals and dreams. I have worked way too voiceless and have came way too furthermost to give up now. My dreams are my penury into the future, they will guide me from here on out. I am thankful for my dreams, and I am thankful for On Course for putting me on course to my life plan by showing me how to station to my goals and dreams. Thank you On Course

No comments:

Post a Comment